Monday 22 February 2010

Guest Blogger....Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream



Ok so I thought I would make a little 'guest appearance' on Rachel's Blog and review some beauty products for you guys! Tried and tested by myself.

First up is Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream. This product has SO much hype around it I had to try it for myself. If your a fan of glossy womens' magazines you'll know this is an essential item in all the celebrities handbags!

The hype around it is definately deserved...I suffer from really dry, flakey skin on my face and this was like miracle cream. It's easy to be put off by the thick, greasy texture (it doesn't smell to great either) but it is 100% worth it! If you suffer from dry skin put this on your face before bed and your skin will look so much better by the morning. It's also great to use on chapped lips.

It's perfect for the winter months when your skin gets extra dry, but is also great to use in summer on sunburn and de-hydrated skin.

It's not the cheapest product... It retails at £22, but a little goes a long way so I would say it's definately worth the money! I got mine from a local Boots store but you can also find it on Amazon.co.uk for slightly cheaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment