Tuesday 23 February 2010

One of my recent outfits.....


This is an outfit I wore for one of my best friends Birthdays recently! Just thought I would share with you! I loved it! I got the top from Urban Outfitters and I love it because I dressed it up with the skirt and heels but im also going to wear it layered over vest tops and with high waist shorts for a more casual look. The skirt was a bargain from Ebay, its really flattering material and i'll be able to mix and match it with lots of things which I love. I've had the belt for agesss and I just got it from ASOS, its supposed to be like the one Mary Kate Olsen has, I've worn it loads and it was only cheap :) I also wore my Carvela boots with my mums purple shimmery ankle socks underneath haha, I love over the knee socks and ankle socks with platforms! I had my 'Viva Las Vegas' necklace on which was only £4 of a random website I found, and I have my bling Toywatch on, all the rest of my jewellery is from Charity and vintage shops. Hope you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment